Sunday, October 5, 2008

NYC

As a little treat to myself, after a long, long summer at work, I went to NYC for a week in September. I had a great time! The weather cooperated for the first few days and then not so much for the last three. I guess you can't have everything. I stayed at the Appalachian State Loft, which is always a great place to stay if they have room. It's such a great location too. You walk out the door and you're just steps away from the subway and Madison Square Park. A few blocks north of Union Square. It's Amy heaven!!!!

The ASU loft:
Kirk came up on Thursday night. Friday night we saw Old Crow @ Webster Hall:


Even though they're somewhat over-rated, I can't pass by Magnolia Bakery without getting a little afternoon snack: Me taking a photo of me, in the lobby of the Loft.
Various shots around the city:











No comments: