Sunday, October 5, 2008

End of Summer


Yeah, I know I'm posting this in October, but we've been very busy for the past two months. It's kind of sad, really. One day it was summer and the next time I have a minute to stop for a second it's 60 degrees outside! Here are some of the photos from the Bristol Rhythm and Roots festival. We saw some old favorites and found some new favorites. It was tons of fun and we are definitely going back next year!!!
Otis and Cassie Taylor:


The Carolina Chocolate Drops:

Ooooo! Scott Miller and the Commonwealth. My all time favorite!




Kirk with our friends Stephen and Candy:


Kirk and I at Scott Miller:


Two Man Gentleman Band:

The Grit Pixies. Definitely at new favorite! We're going to have to see them in Asheville sometime soon.

The New Familiars:
The Hackensaw Boys:


And a wonderful time was had by all.....The End.


No comments: