Saturday, September 8, 2007

Howl-o-ween!

Summer's really over, isn't it? I mean, it's still warm outside, but the spirit of summer is gone. Deflated. Boo-hoo. In the spirit of autumn, I finally got around to playing with this paper-mache house I bought back in July. It was a very fun diversion from my usual crafty projects.




Poor, poor, Roan. He probably shouldn't be left alone with his daddy anymore. I work on craft projects and Roan just lays in the floor. Kirk takes him outside while he's working on something, and next thing you know.....Roan has a yellow jacket on his head! Roan howled and tried to get it off before it stung him, but he wasn't fast enough. Poor little swollen eye (his left eye). Kirk promised to make Roan bacon for breakfast in the morning to make up for it.


No comments: