Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Holiday Decorations


For the first time in a long time, I've used red again in my holiday decorations. I've been doing all white and silver for about 7 or 8 years now and I must say I had lots of fun with the red. And I'm looking forward to it again next year!!!
You can't really see them very well but I LOVE these lighted willow branches I found at Target. This is only one set. I went back and bought a second and may just leave them up all year since they don't really look like Christmas lights.
My version of a $65 Crate and Barrel wreath.









In the dining room...

I put out some of old ornaments from my grandparents on this little metal tree.
For the kitchen I found these cute little greenery "candle rings" at Michaels that I used as wreaths. They have little green and yellow berries on them. I added some black and white striped ribbon to tie them into the kitchen colors. I'll probably leave those up for the rest of the winter since they're not exactly "christmas" decorations.


No comments: